The Marion Downs Hearing Center (MDHC), at the University of Colorado Hospital, provides diagnostic and rehabilitation services for patients of all ages, including infants. Each evaluation is completed using state of the art equipment and techniques. Rehabilitation includes medical intervention when necessary, the selection, fitting, and verification of hearing aids, assistive listening devices, cochlear implants, and aural rehabilitation classes.
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation for all ages
- Complete Hearing Aid Services for all ages
- Cochlear Implant Services for all ages
- Free Hearing Aid Consultation*
- Custom Hearing Products & Protection
- Musician’s Ear Plugs & Monitors
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Auditory Processing Disorder Evaluations
- Aural Rehabilitation Classes
- Medical evaluations for ear, hearing, & balance**
- Balance function and vertigo assessments**
* A recent hearing test is required for a consultation. You are welcome to bring a hearing test in with you if it is within the last 12 months.
**Not available in the Boulder office
Our Services Include:
- Hearing Aid Consultations and Fittings
- Cochlear Implant Program
- Balance and Dizziness Clinic
- Speech Language Pathology Services
- Assistive Listening Device Program
Services for Children
We provide comprehensive management of hearing loss in with a nationally recognized multidisciplinary team of qualified professionals. Each child’s needs are evaluated and information and choices are given to parents to implement a comprehensive follow-up plan. Visit our Kid's Services page to read more about the full scope of our pediatric programs.